- Freestanding up to 36 foot high in 4-foot sections.
- Modular steel frame. Bolts together. No on-site construction. No permits required.
- Bolts to floor on approved mounts.
- Hand-carved, true-to-nature cracks.
- Switch able panels (with t-nuts) create climb difficulty ranges from 5.7 - 5.12. Unlimited routes are possible. Additional panels are available.
- Realistic rock surfaces and coloring to match your gym.
- Tower sits on 4.5’ x 4.5’ floor footprint. Minimum 6’ clearance
on all sides.
- Your route setters can re-arrange tower panels anytime using normal wrenches. (We train you as part of the installation)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q. Where can I see and experience a Crack Systems climbing tower?
A. Two Solid Rock gyms in the San Diego area have installed towers.
- Q. How tough are the tower cracks to climb?
A. Crack widths (fingers, hands, fists) and characteristics vary on each of the four sides of the tower, offering easier to very difficult climbs. New routes and challenges are always available simply by re-arranging the sequence of panels and the addition of t-nut holds.
- Q. What is your quality guarantee?
A. Tower steel cracks panel modules carry a five-year replacement guarantee, under normal use conditions. Construction is fully certified.
- Q. How can I get a price quote?
A. Contact us to discuss your setting, tower specifications and schedule. We’ll calculate the costs and provide all installation details. A signed contract with 50% deposit starts the clock. The balance due is payable upon shipment to location. We accept credit cards.